Soundwave FM

Rocking the world 24/7

Current track

Title

Artist

The Ultimate Dj Competition has started.

Written by on July 17, 2018

Have you ever dreamt of being on a world tour as an artist?

Well now is your chance to achieve that dream with Soundwave.
Soundwave will be taking 3 artists from each country  on an all expense paid world tour.

Each lucky artist will receive..

• Airline Tickets to each event
  • Transport from and to the airport.
  • Hotel accommodation plus breakfast.
  • Fees for Visa or work permits (passport not included)
  • Media coverage from TV and Radio in each country.
  • % of door take at each event you are involved in

For further information and the application form please visit our website at https://soundwaveradio.net/?page_id=9836

Reader's opinions
    • admin   On   July 19, 2018 at 20:16

Hi Sophie, please allow upto 24 hrs for the auditions team to review your entry, All entrants will receive emails regarding the outcome

1. Garry Thomson   On   August 2, 2018 at 15:27

I have recently entered the comp and have recieved 50 likes on my entry and had no contact email from you guys just wondering what happens from here on in cheers

• admin   On   August 2, 2018 at 18:33

Hi Gary, Whats your Dj name or entry link and i will get auditions to check it.
      I know they are running behind with all the entrys coming in so i shouldnt think you will have to wait long.

2. Andy   On   August 2, 2018 at 19:00

Hi, I have recently entered the comp and have received 50 likes on my entry and had no contact email from you guys just wondering what happens from here on?

I’ve also emailed about hopefully be able to get dj slot as you are looking for djs to play for you. But heard nothing back.

My Entry link for comp is below.

soundwaveradio.net/?p=11105
    Thanks

Andy Dj Gizmo

3. admin   On   January 8, 2019 at 17:50

Guys if your not getting emails from us then we have not got your correct details as once your account is setup its all automatic.
    Stage 1 auditions are already taking place over the next month across Europe, Those qualifying have already been contacted in those areas

4. Orphic Soul   On   January 8, 2019 at 18:07

Yeah I hear you sir, but I tried to ask about this, and asked the guy dj Nect3r he even invited me to do a show, my you remember Orphic Soul from South Africa. I really wanted to enter this competition but It kwl good luck to those who entered

• admin   On   March 4, 2019 at 11:42

Hi Orphic please contact Linda on 0603210845 we are setting up auditions in SA right now